CORPORATE NETWORKS CONSTRUCTION
Today, many companies offer their services to clients all over Ukraine and other countries - it allows them to provide a serious competitive advantage over their competitors.
To achieve such an advantage, all branches should be united into one information system, which allows to implement the necessary services, such as:
- customer relationship management (CRM);
- management system (ERP-systems);
- voice and video transfer over IP protocols;
- a variety of distributed databases.
The main purpose of allocated enterprise networks:
- integration of separate offices;
- creation of basement for enterprise services and applications;
- eoonomc efficiency by combining several disparate existing networks.
When implementing a distributed enterprise network, the company receives the following benefits:
- creation of unified IT infrastructure;
- a single information space;
- complete control over the costs in the IT-sector;
- access to the common databases from any point of a corporate network.